But before she saw her decorated coach seat, we had a day out in Liverpool! I must say, today in the better part of town was much nicer than seeing a drug deal. Our first stop as a class was on the Pier at the docks where this memorial statue is commemorating all the British people who had converted to the Mormon faith and were sailing to America.
This was the only thing that we did as a class here, we students were set free on the city of Liverpool for the rest of the day until lunchtime, and boy did we paint the city red! :] I went with a few friends to the Beatles Museum first.
You can not help but become the biggest Beatles fan upon walking through the doorway to the museum. Don't believe me? Check it out :] This was such a cool museum! They have sections of it that house parts of buildings that the band actually played in, a fake Abbey Road you could walk across (I did the real one! That's so much cooler!!),
What a great time :] The rest of my time in Liverpool was spent at the mall eating yummy Italian food and then waiting on the bus for 40 minutes for a group of three girls who decided they were too good to be on time. The teachers were not very happy with them at all and we had to cancel one of our appointments for a stop along the way because the girls were so late. But it turned out to be fine, we watched the movie 'The Importance of Being Earnest' and it is one of my new favorites!! So funny! Tony did disrupt it twice but even the teachers got mad at him so he finally stopped (thank goodness.) 12 students from my class did not come back to London with us because they went off to Ireland and Scotland. At first I was jealous of them for actually thinking ahead and planning a trip but then I was glad I came back home to London, a week on a coach is exhausting I could not imagine traveling for 2 more days before relaxing at home. It was nice to have a row of seats on the coach to myself since so many were gone :] All in all this was a great trip and we did so many fun things on it that I would love to see again and again. Have a great day! I for sure will because tomorrow is Conference!! (which I have already blogged about before writing about the North Trip, bit out of order, my bad)
No comments:
Post a Comment