Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Send off

Tuesday January 5th- Cheerio! I'm just one day away from making the hop across the Pond and I can't wait! All the preparation is complete, shopping done, books ordered, flights booked, things packed... well, my packing isn't done just yet but almost. It just hit me today how long I will be away from everyone I know for, January 7th-April 24th (possibly later too) and I'm starting to get a bit nervous but still am so excited! I know that I'll have to adjust to living in a new country away from friends and family but I've always wanted to do this so bring it on!!
Next time I write it will be from London! Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see your pix and read about all of your adventures in London! What an amazing opportunity! Full of FUN FUN FUN!!!! Love you Kal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kal, I'm sooo excited for you!! Thanks for doing this blog so I can live vicariously through you! You're awesome, love ya tonz!

    ReplyDelete